Port Blake Beach & Day Park
Port Blake Park is a municipally operated seasonal park located off Highway 21 at 71155A Bluewater Highway at Highway 83 (Dashwood Road) on the shores of beautiful Lake Huron.
- park admission fees: $5.00 per person or $12.00 per car load (HST included)
- season's pass that applies to a carload $60.00 (HST included)
- gorgeous Lake Huron sunsets
- soft sandy beach a short walk down the bluff
- park includes a picnic pavilion, washroom facility, BBQ pits and picnic tables
- shaded and grass picnic areas above beach
- dogs are allowed on the beach but must be leashed and messes cleaned up
- pavilion on site with lots of picnic tables - cannot be reserved for your private use
- no overnight camping allowed
- park opens at 9:00 am and gates close at 9:00 pm
- Beach Quality Report
The park is a great spot to hold an intimate wedding ceremony. Please note, we do not allow party tents or trellis structures because the remainder of the park does stay open for public beach access and use of the picnic area.
For more information please contact the Community Services Department at (519) 235-2833